Treehouse Cabin Accommodation in Montville
Our Possums treehouse cabin is eight metres off the ground, sitting in the rainforest tree tops
At eight metres above the ground, the Possums cabin is our highest treehouse, giving it a very special view of the lake and gardens below. It has a luxurious sunken spa bath that is in a prime position to catch the panoramic view, and the built-in swing seat on your balcony offers one of the best spots to sit and watch the amazing sunsets.
With wooden ironbark floorboards, hand-carved fixtures and ironwork features, this luxury treehouse cabin is the perfect weekend hideaway spot for couples. Our rates start at $380 for a single mid-week night – you can read more about our rates here.
Possums is a fully self-contained treehouse cabin featuring all of the following amenities:
- Hand carved queen sized bed
- Double spa bath
- Cosy wood fire place
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD and CD player and iPod dock as well as access to our DVD library
- Air conditioning
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear for a day out on the lake
- Complimentary breakfast basket including a bottle of wine of your choice
- Complimentary fresh baked scones as well as muffins or croissants delivered to your cabin every morning.
- Optional add-ons including BBQ hampers, light 3 course meals, cheese platters, birthday cakes, petal endearments and massages so that you never have to leave your cabin during your stay. Read more here.