Secluded Treehouse Accommodation in Montville
Our Waterlillies secluded treehouse cabin offers luxury accommodation for couples
Built close to the lake’s edge, the Waterlillies cabin has its own private walkway access which winds through palms and rainforest, making it very private and secluded. The name suits its location perfectly as it has an amazing view across the water.
This fresh and jewel coloured cabin was the first cabin to have a hanging fireplace build and designed by blacksmith Ralf Driessen, and also features beautiful wood carvings both inside and outside of the cabin.
Rates for the Waterlillies cabin start at $380 for one midweek night or $355/night for two midweek nights. Click here to see the full list of rates for all of our cabins.
The Waterlillies is a self-contained cabin with one queen-sized bed suitable for a couple. It includes:
- Double spa bath with a view
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- Complimentary breakfast basket with choice of wine and welcome scones on arrival
- Choice croissants or muffins delivered each morning to your cabin
- Hanging fire place
- Hand carved Queen sized bed by Jack Wilms
- TV, DVD and CD player plus access to our DVD library
- Access to all of our facilities including canoes and fishing gear
We have a range of optional extras available as well including BBQ hampers and other food items, petal endearments, birthday cakes and in-house massages. Click here for more information.