Group Accommodation in Maleny
The Nest treehouse penthouse has 1 king and 2 queen sized beds and sleeps up to six people comfortably
The Nest is our first ‘family-sized’ cabin and is nestled in the rainforest away from all of the other treehouses to maximise privacy for you and your group. As this cabin sleeps six people, it is great for small groups on an eco-retreat, wishing to explore the natural beauty of the rainforest or relax with family and friends near the wonderful waters of Lake Baroon.
It is often used by wedding parties getting ready for their big day as well as for family reunions or birthday celebrations. Rates for a couple start at Summer Rate $380 for one midweek or $880 for two weekend nights. Click here for more information on rates for The Nest.
This fully self-contained cabin, situated in Maleny’s beautiful rainforests includes all of the following amenities:
- Hand carved beds – 2 queen sized and one king that can be separated into 2 singles
- Floating log fire
- Spa bath
- Large secluded twin decks, one which catches the morning sun and the other that looks through the rainforest to the Lake.
- Built-in BBQ
- Six seater outdoor setting
- Built in double swing seat on the deck
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Private undercover parking
- Access to all of our facilities including our DVD library, canoes and fishing equipment.
- State of the art air-conditioning
- Self-contained kitchen and laundry
To make your stay extra special, The Nest Penthouse Treehouse comes with a complimentary breakfast ingredients including a bottle of wine as well as fresh baked welcome scones on your arrival and a delivery of fresh muffins or scones available at reception each morning throughout your stay.
We also have a wide range of optional add-ons and packages including food and wine hampers, cheese platters and in-house massages Click here for more information.