Secluded accommodation in the Sunshine Coast’s Hinterlands
Our penthouse treehouse accommodation offers amazing views in a romantic setting
Platypus is a very private and secluded penthouse-sized treehouse, right on the edge of the Lake and at the end of its very own hand=carved boardwalk. It has amazing views of the lake and lawn from its beautiful sunken spa.
This cabin is named after the numerous pieces of platypus-themed art that you will find in the cabin, from hand-carved wood works to stained glass windows. There is a beautiful sculpture in the lounge room that compliments the elegant step down spa and iron bark flooring perfectly, while Rebecca Wilkie’s bathroom feature makes staying in the Platypus feel like you are living in a world of art.
Rates start at Summer rate $410 for a single mid-week night stay or $880 for two weekend nights. Click here to see more rates and options.
Secrets on The Lake is a short drive from all major Sunshine Coast attractions and your penthouse accommodation will include all of the following:
- Hand-carved queen-sized bed
- Double spa bath with a view of the lake
- Hanging log fire place
- Double shower with glass front and heater lights
- Gas fired BBQ and setting on the deck
- Built in double swing seat on a large deck in the trees
- Private undercover parking
- TV, DVD and CD player, iPod dock
- Access to all of our facilities including DVD library, canoes fishing equipment
- Choice of croissants or muffins delivered fresh to your cabin each morning as well as a complimentary breakfast basket and bottle of wine
- Welcome scones on arrival
- Optional extras including BBQ hampers, lunch hampers, cheese platter and chocolates are also available – read more here.
We try to make your stay at Secrets on The Lake as special as possible so if you want to arrange something extra special such as a petal endearment or an in-house massage to celebrate a special event, please contact us on (07) 5478 5888.